December Weather in Zagreb
- Average December temperature: 3ºC / 37ºF
- December average high: 5ºC / 41ºF
- December average low: 0ºC / 32ºF
What to Pack for Zagreb in DecemberPack for winter weather for December travel to Zagreb. Follow tips for winter dress. Because December in Zagreb can be wet, consider how your outer clothing and shoes will hold up in rain and snow.
- Winter coat
- Waterproof shoes and warm socks
- Hat, gloves, scarf, and umbrella
December Holidays and Events in ZagrebAll Month:The Zagreb Christmas market is a super source for Croatian Christmas gifts.
December 6:Sveti Nikola, or St. Nicholas, visits children on the eve of St. Nicholas Day and fills their shoes with sweets and small gifts.
December 24-25: Christmas in Croatia is celebrated with family or in church.
December 31st: Celebrate New Year's Eve in Zagreb in the main square.
Tips for Travel to Zagreb in December
- Enjoy Zagreb's Christmas decorations in the main square and nearby locations.
- Shop for Croatian-made gifts at nearby souvenir shops.
Book Flights and Hotels for Zagreb in December
- Hotels in Zagreb: Compare Prices
- Flights to Zagreb: Compare Prices
Eastern Europe in December
Bratislava in December | Budapest in December | Dubrovnik in December | Krakow in December | Ljubljana in December | Moscow in December | Prague in December | Vilnius in December | Warsaw in December