December Weather in Dubrovnik
- Average December temperature: 11ºC / 52ºF
- December average high: 14ºC / 57ºF
- December average low: 8C / 46ºF
What to Pack for Dubrovnik in DecemberPack a jacket and sweaters, but also bring long-sleeved t-shirts and clothing that works in a variety of temperatures.
- Jacket – preferably one that is water resistant
- A change of shoes in case one pair gets waterlogged
December Holidays and Events in DubrovnikDecember 13: St. Lucy's Day marks the beginning of Dubrovnik's Christmas market.
December 25:Christmas in Croatia is celebrated.
On December 31st, Old Town Dubrovnik celebrates New Year's Eve. The Stradun and main square are the heart of the festivities.
Tips for Travel to Dubrovnik in December
- Celebrate the holidays in one of Dubrovnik's excellent restaurants.
- Hunt for Croatian Christmas gifts in Dubrovnik's shops.
Book Flights and Hotels for Dubrovnik in December
Eastern Europe in December
Bratislava in December | Budapest in December | Krakow in December | Ljubljana in December | Moscow in December | Prague in December | Vilnius in December | Warsaw in December