December Weather in Tallinn
- Average December temperature: -3ºC / 27ºF
- December average high: 0ºC / 32ºF
- December average low: -5C / 23ºF
What to Pack for Tallinn in DecemberFor travel to Tallinn in December, follow tips for winter dress. Think thick, layerable sweaters and insulated footwear.
- Good-quality coat
- Warm socks and proper footwear
- Scarf, lined gloves, and a hat
December Holidays and Events in TallinnThe Tallinn Christmas market is open through december.
December 25:Tallinn observes Christmas in Estonia - most people stay home with families on this day.
December 31st: Celebrate New Year's Eve in Tallinn. Public and private parties are hosted for those who are not spending this night with family.
Tips for Travel to Tallinn in December
- Estonia claims the origins of the Christmas tree tradition – look for beautiful Christmas trees on public squares.
Book Flights and Hotels for Tallinn in December
Eastern Europe in December
Budapest in December | Dubrovnik in December | Krakow in December | Ljubjana in December | Moscow in December | Prague in December | Vilnius in December | Warsaw in December | Zagreb in December