February Weather in Krakow
- Average temperature: 2ºC / 36ºF
- Average high: 5ºC / 41ºF
- Average low: -1ºC / 30ºF
Get more Krakow weather information.
What to Pack for Krakow in FebruaryTemperatures can rise slightly in Krakow during February, but you'll still want to follow tips for winter dress to protect yourself from cold temperatures that can be felt especially keenly at night and on cloudy days.
Consider packing the following items:
- Well-insulated coat
- Sweaters and cold-weather accessories
February Holidays and Events in KrakowFebruary 14: Krakow is a romantic setting in which to celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved one. Take a carriage ride, share a dessert in one of the historic restaurants on the main square, or shop for gifts for your sweetheart in the Cloth Hall.
Each February, the Sea Shanties Festival comes to Krakow to celebrate the tradition of sailor songs in Poland and elsewhere.
Look out for Fat Thursday during this month – you'll see Polish doughnuts everywhere you go in preparation for this day.
Tips for Travel to Krakow in February
- need a quick way to warm up if the air gets too cold? Ask for Polish honey vodka at any restaurant or bar. This slightly sweet alcoholic beverage goes down easy and is a Polish favorite.
Book Flights and Hotels for Krakow in February
- Hotels in Krakow: Compare Prices
- Flights to Krakow: Compare Prices