Krakow in February | Krakow in April >
March Weather in Krakow
- Average temperature: 7ºC / 45ºF
- Average high: 11ºC / 52ºF
- Average low: 3ºC / 37ºF
Get more Krakow weather information.
What to Pack for Krakow in MarchMarch weather is variable all over East Central Europe, so keep this fact in mind when you pack for your trip. You'll want a coat that will keep out the cold and the wind, as well as a scarf and hat.
March Holidays and Events in KrakowIf Easter falls during March, be sure to check out the renowned Krakow Easter Market, which takes place on the main square. Easter in Krakow is a meaningful, culturally significant event with many events and traditions associated with it.
If Holy Week occurs in March, the Misteria Paschalia Festival will also take place. This classical and historical music concert is held in churches and the Krakow Philharmonic.
Also look for the Bach Festival and the Organ Festival in March.
The drowning of Marzanna is a pagan ritual that offers Poles a way to say farewell to winter. It takes place the fourth Sunday of Lent.
Tips for Travel to Krakow in March
- March has good potential for travelers who want to avoid crowds and don't mind a bit of a nip in the air. Tourists flock to Krakow in the springtime, but not in the droves typical of summer.
Book Flights and Hotels for Krakow in March
- Hotels in Krakow: Compare Prices
- Flights to Krakow: Compare Prices