Vilnius in May | Vilnius in July >
June Weather in Vilnius
- Average temperature: 16ºC / 60ºF
- Average high: 21ºC / 70ºF
- Average low: 11ºC / 51ºF
Get more Vilnius weather information.
What to Pack for Vilnius in JuneThough days will be comfortable, do pack a cover-up for evening in case you need it. Cotton shirts and slacks are great for sighseeing,but you should pack at least one less casual outfit in the event that you want to attend a concert or performance.
June Holidays and Events in VilniusThe first Sunday in June is Father's Day in Lithuania.
June 24th is St. John's Day or Midsummer's Day in Lithuania. Similar to Wianki in Poland, wreaths are floated down waterways and other pagan rituals and traditions are enjoyed for the summer solstice.
The Vilnius Festival is a music festival that showcases a variety of music, including classical, jazz, folk, and more. The work of a local composer is also featured front and center – a new piece is developed in honor of the festival each year.
Tips for Travel to Vilnius in June
- Summers in the Baltic nations aren't as hot as summers in other countries, but June, July, and August are still the most popular times to travel to the region..
Book Flights and Hotels for Vilnius in June
- Hotels in Vilnius: Compare Prices
- Flights to Vilnius: Compare Prices