March Weather in Prague
- Average March temperature: 4ºC / 39ºF
- March average high: 8ºC / 46ºF
- March average low: -1ºC / 30ºF
Get more Prague weather information.
What to Pack for Prague in MarchA variety of clothing for Prague in March is a must, though long sleeves, sweaters, and a winter coat will still be required most days. An umbrella also comes in handy for either rain or snow, though the rainiest months are yet to come.
March Holidays and Events in Prague
Bohemian Carnevale is Prague's annual program of events for Carnival. Masopust the Czech traditional festival of Shrovetide, is also celebrated during this time. This seasonal celebration most often happens in February, but it sometimes falls in March.
March 17th is St. Patrick's Day in Prague. Celebrate at an Irish pub and enjoy performances of Irish dance and music during the Irish Music Festival.
Tips for Travel to Prague in March
- With weather warming up and tourist crowds still thin, March can be the perfect month for travel to Prague for those who don't mind bundling up against still chilly days.
Book Flights and Hotels for Prague in March
- Hotels in Prague: Compare Prices
- Flights to Prague: Compare Prices