Start your tour of Old Town Prague in Old Town Square. The square is home to several important sights, including the Church of Our Lady Before Tyn, St. Nicholas Church, and the Old Town Hall. You will see people gather in front of the Old Town Hall before its Astronomical Clock strikes the hour. They are watching for the parade of figures that appears from doors in the clock.
- Old Town Square exploration, including Astronomical Clock: 1 hour
- Visit the Sex Machines Museum off of Melantrichova Street (45 minutes)
- Take a horse and carriage ride from Old Town Square (30 minutes)
- Shop for souvenirs along Karlova Street (1-2 hours)
- Enjoy upscale shopping along Parizska Street (1-2 hours)
- Follow Parizska Street into Josefov, the Jewish Quarter of Prague, which contains the Old Jewish Cemetery and several synagogues (2-4 hours)
- Follow Karlova Street to the Torture Museum (45 minutes)