December Weather in Bratislava
- Average December temperature: 2ºC / 36ºF
- December average high: 4ºC / 40ºF
- December average low: 0C / 32ºF
What to Pack for Bratislava in DecemberFor travel to Bratislava in December, follow tips for winter dress. Fewer daylight hours and cloud cover will make chilly weather feel even colder, so dress accordingly.
- Winter Coat that will keep you warm and dry
- Warm, waterproof boots or shoes with good tread
- Glove, scarf, and hat
December Holidays and Events in BratislavaVisit the Bratislava's Christmas market during the month of December.
December 5-6:Eve of St. Nicholas and Nicholas Day – St. Nicholas visits children to bring them small treats.
December 25:Christmas in Slovakia is recognized.
December 31st: Celebrate New Year's Eve in Bratislava - parties and concerts in the main squares help to count down the hours until the new year.
Tips for Travel to Bratislava in December
- Bratislava's compact Old Town is made even more charming with Christmas decorations in December.
Book Flights and Hotels for Bratislava in December
Eastern Europe in December
Budapest in December | Dubrovnik in December | Krakow in December | Ljubjana in December | Moscow in December | Prague in December | Tallinn in December | Vilnius in December | Warsaw in December | Zagreb in December